Monday 14 April 2008

Google Ranking

Google Ranking is essentially a measure of the blog's or website's popularity. PR or a measure of how social, or active the website is.

To find out how Google ranks your site, check out theFree Google Page Rank CalculatorTo say that Google Ranking is very difficult to achieve is the Understatement of the Year!!

At times it seems impossible.Google Ranking is essentially a measure of the blog's or website's popularity. PR or a measure of how social, or active the website is.

To find out how Google ranks your site, check out theFree Google Page Rank CalculatorTo say that Google Ranking is very difficult to achieve is the Understatement of the Year!! At times it seems impossible.I’ve been trying to achieve Google Ranking for some time now. I get N/A only, I’ve read a lot of stuff on Google Ranking. So far, Google doesn't rank me, It does however, cache me.

To find out if your website or blog is cached by Google type in Google search bar (on the top of my blog)Cache: Your website addressI've gathered a few important points and an working on:

1. Link Exchange, have other blogs link to you.
2. Focus on keywords, and use lots of anchor text.
3. Content Rich blog / site are more likely to be ranked by Google.

There is however, some articles stating that the blogs or sites that link to you should have good PR, in order to affect your site's PR. Link Exchange means that the other site has a link to your blog or website. This increases the popularity of the blog.

More social a blog or a website is, more likely it is to be ranked by Google.In this post, I want to invite, any or all bloggers to exchange links with me. Leave a comment in the comment box, or just an ordinary comment, and I’ll add you if you add me.Also, exchange reviews with me. 200 words, with one picture. Another way to gain popularity.Add me to your technorati favourites, and I'll add your blog to mine.Yes, Ranking may be difficult to achieve, but not impossible. This button will show a number very soon.

Free Google Page Rank Calculator

No comments: